View Profile Jsoull

85 Movie Reviews

Absolutely beautiful my dude.

A true artistic piece for our times. You do a pretty good job at settling in this melancholic yet depressing tone, hopefully this will be enough of a wake-up call for the animators in our community to start breaking from the standard madness mold.

And thus, this proves that blue is a creative color. Also, I think it's safe to say that this "test" ended up being far cooler than it had any right to, given what inspired you to do it.

3 Game Reviews

AV Is terrible. Might want to invest in a mic before doing more games buddy boi.

It has some promise, but it definitely needs some polish before it gets passed.

This legitimately could use some work, there are already 50 other sites where I can play a better version of pong.

17 Audio Reviews

Quite delicious, can't wait for the solo to be done! ♥ ♥

A deliciously aggressive rendition of the Jailbreak 1 theme, perfectly fitting for a sequel which'll turn the action up to 11. You have my eyes on this project guys, go kick ass!

Rends the soul asunder. Minus half a star 'cuz the ending just cuts out without a fade/transition.

cheshyre responds:

Fair enough. I didn't spend the time to fade it. That's my bad.

176 Art Reviews

Fucking badass man, It's great to see BLAME! gettin' some love.

Break reality one bullet at a time.

He is unstoppable.

I'm a hardcore cyberbully who shows no mercy. I can also be the most sincere and thoughtful person you could ever meet. Try your luck.

23, Male