View Profile Jsoull

68 Movie Reviews

I can't recover. Several fundamental misunderstandings for making a project.

SpadeBoy responds:

I am working on a new project, it's a continuation on this, this time i've practiced a little bit more, and i think its going to turn out OK. Honestly i regret posting this. But i'm not the kind of person to delete it.

A fantastic effort for your first project, and finally some flexibility to the whole "Otherplace" trend that's been stickin' 'round here so much. It's great to see that new talent is still working its way into this hollow husk of what once was, and hopefully with enough fresh blood we can get this community up and running again.

Impressive work for a rookie, I really liked all of the custom assets 'n shit, especially those masked soldier bois.

KorboDuo responds:

Glad that you liked it, but i'm not a rookie actualy.

3 Game Reviews

AV Is terrible. Might want to invest in a mic before doing more games buddy boi.

It has some promise, but it definitely needs some polish before it gets passed.

This legitimately could use some work, there are already 50 other sites where I can play a better version of pong.

16 Audio Reviews

Pretty sexy stuff my man.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :)

This is some hot stuff, brotha'.

Fleetwire responds:

you don't BROTHA me

A truly unforgettable piece, the perfect fit for Paradig 1. Too bad the song gets cut off around halfway through in the actual vid tho.

155 Art Reviews

Snip it.

Surprised to see some System Shock 2 around here, pretty good stuff.

The spoilometer is off the charts.

I'm a hardcore cyberbully who shows no mercy. I can also be the most sincere and thoughtful person you could ever meet. Try your luck.

21, Male