View Profile Jsoull

All 87 Movie Reviews

32 w/ Responses

Deliciously choreographed.

Cinemadness makes a deliciously well composited return.

Definitely didn't go where I expected it to, but I respect that. Very entertaining overall, my only gripe is that many of the environments could have used a little more work to help match with the fidelity of the textures.

4.5 out of 5 stars, not enough sonic powerups !!!

kokkare responds:

AwezNG responds:

sonic

danou94 responds:

madness cringehank 5

Phenomenal work as always, Dio.

Absolutely beautiful my dude.

A true artistic piece for our times. You do a pretty good job at settling in this melancholic yet depressing tone, hopefully this will be enough of a wake-up call for the animators in our community to start breaking from the standard madness mold.

And thus, this proves that blue is a creative color. Also, I think it's safe to say that this "test" ended up being far cooler than it had any right to, given what inspired you to do it.

Holy fucking shit my dude, this was absolute perfection. My middle-school self would have killed to see this - and even now this easily tops all the other submissions I've seen this year. This was definitely worth the wait, and I'm such a happy bastard that I finally got to see the fruits of your labor.

This was far more impressive than I would have ever imagined, huge props to all you guys for pulling through! Fantastic and creative action, BGs and spritework. Hopefully this'll keep setting the example for how REAL madness collabs should be.

kokkare responds:

real madness collabs?

I'm a hardcore cyberbully who shows no mercy. I can also be the most sincere and thoughtful person you could ever meet. Try your luck.

23, Male